Texas Instruments TW PDC/AT Shipping Manager in Taiwan
Job ID 22888BR
Job Posting Title TW PDC/AT Shipping Manager
Job Description Business and Organization Summary:
Supply Chain and Logistics, part of World Wide Procurement and Logistics is to provide logistics and trade compliance service to all TI business and factories, by managing inventories and delivery, and moving all moving all of TI’s materials from suppliers to customers, anywhere in the world.
– securely, reliably, undamaged & complete, and
– in full compliance with all import/export regulations, and
– just when it is needed, at world class cost.
TW PDC and AT shipping focus mainly in fulfill Make and S&A request via efficient and timely delivery in Taiwan. TW PDC is led by Albert Van Ootmarssen while AT shipping is led by Sharon Lu.
• Being a proactive global team member in global logistics projects and well implement the projects locally.
• Interfacing with government (Customs..) & internal business units (CSR, SBE Planning, QA, and etc.)
• Timely replying and aggressively handling internal and external customers’ requests.
• Managing Supply Chain & Distribution Centers to in good quality, cost consciousness and on time delivery.
• Managing Outbound Transportation in a good quality, cost consciousness and on-time delivery.
• Managing Logistics Service Providers/3PL on KPI review and dealing with irregularity cases for continuous improvement.
• Innovative and continuous Process Development/Improvement to support business.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Supply Chain Management
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Taiwan
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.