Texas Instruments Senior General Ledger and Tax Accountant in Taiwan
Job ID 23203BR
Job Posting Title Senior General Ledger and Tax Accountant
Job Description General Accounting Tax & Financial Services team is responsible for Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance and Compliance including accounting, financial planning, internal control, payrolls and pension, statutory reporting, tax related activities including VAT, transfer pricing, tax compliance and tax audit.
• Support quarterly tax provision forecast of Taiwan tax resulting from sales & marketing, manufacturing operations and the regional support teams
• Support the local Accounting Manager in the quarterly and year-end close process as needed including preparation of analysis and schedules (e.g. Transfer Pricing Compliance Reporting Schedule) necessary for the close
• Prepare various corporate income tax returns and tax audit
• Prepare other various tax filings: Annual reports, VAT, Transfer pricing report
• Coordinate with local tax authorities on various tax matters and prepare tax incentive applications
• Interface with external auditors, internal audits, external tax advisors as needed
• Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area
• Assist in other ad-hoc tax projects or as required
• Support monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting close including preparation of analysis and schedules necessary for the close
• Support monthly and quarterly close process as needed including preparation of inventory reconciliations and variance analysis
• Prepare tax and statutory reporting, tax return filing and audit schedules
• Support accounting/tax/VAT related query and internal control compliance
• Be proactive in identifying and achieving process improvements
• Assist in other ad-hoc projects as required
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Minimum Years of Experience 5
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Taiwan
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.