Texas Instruments AEO Test Engineer in Taiwan
Job ID 24883BR
Job Posting Title AEO Test Engineer
Job Description Texas Instruments (TI) is out front and ready for the next big challenge. Our innovations are at the core of nearly every electronics product in use today. And it doesn’t stop there. We’re developing breakthrough technology to power the world’s future innovations as well. TI is committed to building a better future — from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. Put your talent to work with us.
Primary and Secondary Responsibilities:
• Develop or optimize ATE test programs and test hardware solutions that are cost-effective for high-volume, optimized production use.
• Validate manufacturing robustness through correlated performance and sameness verification techniques and follow through with release of solutions in manufacturing sites.
• Analyze test data to thoroughly understand/resolve problems and present analysis and conclusions to others in an effective manner.
• Test Corrective action for customer returns
• Utilize analog circuit analysis and Automated Test Equipment debug knowledge to troubleshoot test, quality, and device performance issues
• Establish and influence next-generation test solutions that help achieve the lowest obtainable costs on future products
• Facilitate and support new multi-factory manufacturing test and assembly flows
• Perform multi-variable device yield and defect density analysis for immediate improvements where applicable
Job Opening Type New College Grad - Non Co-Op
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Electronics & Comm Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Taiwan
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.