Texas Instruments Failure Analysis Engineer Intern in Shanghai, China
Job ID 22850BR
Job Posting Title Failure Analysis Engineer Intern
Job Description Assist FA and Quality Engineers for integrated circuit failure analysis by techniques of electrical verification, fault isolation and physical analysis to determine root cause and/or failure mechanisms.
• Provide timely and accurate failure analysis on customer returns, and reliability failures
• Work closely with R&D to provide failure analysis on design verification and debug
• Interact with cross functions and Engineering teams to proactively determine FA needs
• Maintain Lab equipments and understand the progresses of advanced applications in the industry
• Work closely with World Wide FA Lab for resource and experience sharing
• Continuously optimize and develop FA techniques, setup new capabilities in local lab
• Work with quality engineers to cultivate systematic quality sense and develop problem solving capability
• Support the quality assurance system and involve in technical activities.
Job Opening Type Co-Op - New
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Temporary
Full-time / Part-time Part-Time
Job Location(s) China-Shanghai
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.