Texas Instruments APP-PSIL-LED Customer Quality Engineer (CQE) in Shanghai, China
Job ID 23349BR
Job Posting Title APP-PSIL-LED Customer Quality Engineer (CQE)
Job Description Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
• Candidate will serve as quality advocate within APP (Analog Power Products) SBE.
• Responsible for driving alignment within business units to meet quality requirements for products, processes and services.
• Will act as primary quality representative, beginning with new process development, and continuing from new product development through product end-of-life. Candidate will be the focal point for customer returns and customer communication for quality related issues.
• Candidate must act as a team leader for multi-discipline team to solve customer issues.
• Manage and drive timely closure of customers’ issues. Work to resolve problems including oversight of the initiation and closure of root cause and corrective/preventative actions.
• Candidate must drive successful new product ramps that would achieve quality & reliability goals.
• Identify systematic issues and drive continuous improvement across the business units.
• Success in this role will be measured against business unit customer satisfaction indices and customer quality indices.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Electronics & Comm Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) China-Shanghai
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.