Texas Instruments Field Application Engineer Intern (m/f) in Prague, Czech in Prague, Czech Republic
Job ID 22381BR
Job Posting Title Field Application Engineer Intern (m/f) in Prague, Czech
Job Description Change the world, love your job. At Texas Instruments (TI), you will have the opportunity to learn and grow – and create world-changing technology. For more than 80 years, TI has continually reinvented itself by believing in people with endless curiosity who refuse to leave the world just how they found it. From developing leading-edge semiconductor technologies and practicing responsible manufacturing, to caring for our employees and communities, innovating a better world is in our DNA. Come discover TI and why you belong here.
About the job
In the role of Field Application Engineer Intern you'll be part of a team of Engineers that are working with customers, development and marketing teams. The team determines their major design challenges and partner with them on creating solutions that focus on ease-of-use and add value to their solution.
• Analyzing, evaluating customer systems (with a focus on analog aspects of hardware)
• Supporting the team translating customer requirements, problems into technical solutions
• Creation and refinement of collaterals for our products that we can share with customers
• Engaging with customers in the field to help them define new products and uncover opportunities for future product development
• Student of electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, computer engineering or related field
• A basic understanding of electrical circuits
• Experience with schematic design and layout is preferred
• Hands-on experience with lab equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes) is preferred
• Basic understanding of software development (C or similar)
• Team work and collaboration skills
• The possibility to gain new experiences and to implement theoretical knowledge in practical solutions
• Exciting, challenging and creative tasks
• Interesting projects
• An open-minded team and international environment
• An attractive compensation
Job Opening Type Co-Op - New
Minimum Education Level HS Graduate or Equivalent
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Electronics & Comm Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Temporary
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Country Czech Republic
Job Location(s) Czech-Prague
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.