Texas Instruments Field Applications Engineer Thesis (m/f) in Munich: Autonomous driving in Munich, Germany
Job ID 21724BR
Job Posting Title Field Applications Engineer Thesis (m/f) in Munich: Autonomous driving
Job Description Join us for embedded development and system integration enabling automated driving. You will be working and guided with TI engineers in the office and lab. We work with high performance automotive systems sensing car’s environment due to our VISION, RADAR and LIDAR technology. Connected to TI’s multi-core SoC processors next generation cars will be driving fully automated. The result of our work is offered to our customers as prove of concept or for pre-development purposes. If you are student and feel passion for embedded hardware or software development or both don’t hesitate to apply for either diploma thesis or internship.
• Get into TI’s hardware/software platform specifically for automated driving development.
• Design or optimize analog circuitries to add functions or to enhance system stability.
• Integrate algorithms or drivers in software to enable new features for self-driving.
• Verify the system‘s robustness using oscilloscope, logic-analyzer and debugger.
• Document your results as part of a system’s manual.
• Student of electrical engineering, or related field
• Very good spoken and written German and English Skills
• Basic understanding of electrical circuits
• Hands-on experience with lab equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes) is preferred
• Basic understanding of analog design and power supply
• Practical experience in embedded system development is preferred
• Practical experience in C/C++ programming or similar is preferred
• Opportunity to step inside TI for future career
• To gain professional experiences and skills
• To implement theoretical knowledge into practical solutions
• To combine technical expertise with sales aspects
• Exciting, challenging and creative tasks
• An open-minded team and international environment
Job Opening Type Co-Op - New
Minimum Education Level Not Indicated
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Electronics & Comm Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Temporary
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Munich
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.