Texas Instruments Facilities Chargeman in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job ID 23480BR
Job Posting Title Facilities Chargeman
Job Description 1) To lead the shift operations crew to ensure the plants operations are continuous with no down time
2) To Maintain, operate and optimize the plant electrical systems
3) Responsible to trouble shot, complex equipment ( compressors, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, etc) and resolving matters
4) To review all equipment performance data and responsible to report out the system health during the daily operations meeting
5) To manage the in house vendors during shift operations
6) To liaise with the O&M manager on improvement activities.
7) To be able to manage maintenance via CMMS systems
8) Partnering with the engineering team on system improvement
9) Able to analyze equipment performance trends
Basic Qualification : 11kV or 33kV charge man certification approved by the Energy commission
Semiconductor facilities background will be an added advantage
Job Opening Type Technician
Minimum Education Level Technical Vocational
Minimum Years of Experience 5
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.