Texas Instruments Product / Test Engineer (m/f) – Low Power DC/DC in Freising, Germany
Job ID 22094BR
Job Posting Title Product / Test Engineer (m/f) – Low Power DC/DC
Job Description As Test Engineer (m/f) for the Low Power DC/DC converter team you develop and implement leading edge ATE test solutions on wafer and IC package level. You are involved in the product development cycle from the initial idea until mass production. Being an integral part of the new product development department you are interfacing across multiple functions in international team setups. This demanding environment also brings along the opportunity to learn from established and successful teams.
The position includes the development of test hard- and software for automated test equipment as well as silicon validation, characterization and qualification. Furthermore you install and ramp the new test solutions in our global production sites.
Key working areas are:
• Test strategy definition and implementation for new DCDC converter products.
• ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) test hardware and software development.
• Silicon qualification & characterization including qualification hardware development.
• Comprehensive device debugging, design validation and failure analyses.
• Driving for robust and cost effective test solutions while being accountable for product quality.
• Implementation and mass production release of a reliable test solution at volume production sites
• Close collaboration with production sites during the product ramp phase.
• Master degree in electrical engineering or equivalent education
• Several years of experience with analog circuits and practical knowledge in analogue and mixed signal measurement techniques on ATE (preferred)
• Experience with EAGLE (ETS-364 or ETS-88) development, system usage and programming
• Team oriented mindset with good communication skills used to work in dynamic environments.
• Experience in C / C++ programming and statistical data analyses
• DCDC converter circuit experience.
• Familiar with device characterization and qualification methods
• Ability to collaborate within cross-functional / cross-cultural teams
• Independent working style, highly self-motivated and dependable
• Good English communication skills, written and spoken
• An attractive compensation & benefits package
• A flexible, informal and open-minded work culture
• A performance-oriented environment that provides great rewards for great work
• A world of opportunities for your personal development
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Master's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Electronics & Comm Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience 5
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.