Texas Instruments Failure Analysis Engineer Graduate (m/f) in Freising, Germany
Job ID 23174BR
Job Posting Title Failure Analysis Engineer Graduate (m/f)
Job Description Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and gain experience working on analog devices. Selected candidates are given assignments that are meaningful, challenging and provide an outstanding experience while contributing to the success of TI. As a Failure Analysis Engineer you will be part of the Device Analysis Services (DAS) organization. DAS is a strategic network of failure analysis laboratories, located within many TI design sites around the world.
This position provides the opportunity for learning both semiconductor wafer fabrication and assembly processing while interfacing with Design Engineering, Product Engineering, and Customer Quality Engineering (CQE). We are searching for a self-directed, highly motivated person to join our team.
• Providing timely and accurate physical failure analysis on Analog and Digital semiconductor devices
• Electrical failure verification of complex Analog and Mixed Signal devices pre-dominantly from the automotive market
• Work with cross-functional teams (Design/Product/Process/Quality) and other engineering groups to solve customer issues
• Identifying areas for improvement in the operation for future product preparedness and new product development
• Frequently interacts/communicates with engineering peer groups.
• MS in electrical engineering or equivalent
• Strong desire for hands-on work in a laboratory environment including strong attention to detail
• Manage complex problems and ability to multitask effectively
• Good communication skills in English, written and spoken
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
This failure analysis engineer will need to leverage problem solving skills to be a high impact contributor quickly, as well as provide insightful and creative solutions to solve issues. This engineer must be a team player. There will be a strong emphasis on sharing of knowledge, documenting and presenting lessons learned to the group as an expectation. The ability to work well cross-functionally and drive consensus to resolve technical issues in a timely manner is a must. Fundamental principles of electrical testing, knowledge in analog design tools or the ability to work from schematics / layout are of advantage.
• Benefit from a competitive salary, yearly profit sharing*, flexible working hours, the ability to work from home and many additional benefits
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal development
*dependent on company success
Job Opening Type New College Grad - Non Co-Op
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study Electrical Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.