Texas Instruments EMEA Pricing Specialist (m/f) in Freising, Germany
Job ID 22468BR
Job Posting Title EMEA Pricing Specialist (m/f)
Job Description Business Summary: The EMEA Pricing Execution Team executes pricing requirements for assigned and unassigned accounts in alignment with BU guidelines through multiple sales channels, including responsibility for customer negotiations. The Pricing Specialist is responsible for executing pricing and pricing support activities across all channels for their accounts and/or markets.
• As a Pricing Specialist (m/f), you’ll have the opportunity to execute pricing and develop quoting strategies for all of TI’s products serving as the single point of pricing execution across all channels for assigned and unassigned accounts. You will be directly contributing to achieving revenue and market share through optimal pricing execution.
• Efficiently executes pricing across all channels for assigned and unassigned accounts
• Works collaboratively with sales and pricing managers to develop complete business case for escalation to set pricing at the optimal price target to win business
• Negotiates quarterly, bi-annual or annual customer pricing agreements
• Contributes to growing TI revenue and share by providing timely and effective price quoting
• Develops, analyzes and owns performance metrics
• Communicates and coordinates with regional counterparts to streamline processes and strive to achieve worldwide price transparency
• Close relationship with the Dallas based Central Pricing team and the Business Units for price strategy alignment
• Close relationship towards the sales organizations for customer alignment
• Collaborate effectively with other Regions, both for price alignment and best practice sharing
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain
• Proficient with Excel, SAP, PowerPoint and reporting tools
• Strong communication, organization and time management skills
• Effective teaming skills required
• Effective negotiation skills required
• Ability to handle conflicting priorities in an operational environment
• Ability to quickly ramp on new tools and processes
• Understanding of TI products, systems and infrastructure
• Ability to travel
• Good professional appearance towards internal and external customers
• Structured approach with a strong sense of urgency
• Able to operate effectively under pressure
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.