Texas Instruments Communications Associate Program (m/f) in Freising, Germany
Job ID 22228BR
Job Posting Title Communications Associate Program (m/f)
Job Description Texas Instruments (TI) is out front and ready for the next big challenge. Our innovations are at the core of nearly every electronics product in use today. And it doesn’t stop there. We’re developing breakthrough technology to power the world’s future innovations as well. TI is committed to building a better future — from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. Put your talent to work with us!
Communicators at TI take an energetic and creative approach to providing targeted information to our customers, employees and shareholders. As a TI communicator, you’ll use your deep understanding of the communication function to manage one of the company’s innovative communication programs.
About the program:
This comprehensive program consists of four three-month assignments including two in TI Dallas, structured around distinctly different TI communications and digital marketing functions and businesses. Rotations are available in digital marketing, content marketing, channel communications, eCommerce, customer communications, campaign analytics and tools as well as internet marketing.
Here, you’ll develop and execute programs that target customers around the world in support of TI's goal to grow market share. You’ll work closely with TI marketing and management groups to articulate and manage communication messages that are relative to TI’s overall brand strategy. You’ll also receive customized mentoring and coaching along the way.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Developing and executing a communications or digital marketing strategy that aligns with organization and company priorities.
• Using data to develop and optimize campaigns to create better results.
• Providing clear, concise and consistent messaging
• Using the right tactics to drive timely and relevant results
• Proactively creating and customizing communications and digital marketing strategies to address specific issues or events
• Coaching and counselling multiple levels of management throughout the organization to enable better communications
• BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or Radio-TV-Film
• Some experience in Communications are an advantage
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluent English are mandatory. Other European language skills, especially German, are an advantage
• Strong interest in technology and the general ambition to understand and explain technology
• Excellent Microsoft package skills and an analytical mind
• Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• An attractive compensation & benefits package
• A flexible, informal and open-minded work culture
• A performance-oriented environment that provides great rewards for great work
• A world of opportunities for your personal development
Job Opening Type New College Grad - Non Co-Op
Minimum Education Level Not Indicated
Related Field(s) of Study
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.