Texas Instruments Worldwide Protective Services – Site Emergency Support Services in Dallas, Texas
Job ID 21976BR
Job Posting Title Worldwide Protective Services – Site Emergency Support Services
Job Description As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
• Individual must be able to effectively manage the contracted services for the operations of Dallas Spill Control (DSC), Recycle Center, Regulatory Site Support Services and Decon Warehouse.
• Ensuring work activities and projects are completed safely and reliably with no impact to customer operations
• Successfully interfacing with customer organizations and maintain effective communications
• Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met and that documentation is up-to-date
• Maintaining defined budget
• Acting as a liaison between customers and suppliers
• Develop and measure supplier score cards
• Individual must be have strong TI finical acumen This includes:
• Forecasting expenses, creating purchase requests, managing purchase orders and change orders, able to use SAP and cost monitoring tools
• Able to manage min/max warehouse needs and approve orders
• Individual must be able to successfully support and direct Dallas area Rescue Operations. This includes:
• Acting a technical resource for team members and customers
• Responding and supporting activities on-site, as / when needed
• Continuing to develop rescue team members by conducting training both in classroom and in the field
• Interface with AHJs
• Develop pre-entry rescue plans
• Purchase and manage rescue equipment supplies and material
• Verifying that rescue team members are compliant in training and that all documentation is current
• Individual must be able to successfully support Incident Command operations activities. This includes:
• Learning and understanding the incident command process and roles
• Successfully train and transition into a Scribe roll supporting events as they occur
• Individual must ensure projects and systems are compliant with applicable codes, cost effective and meet the desired design criteria while adhering to budget and schedule guidelines
• Individual must ensure contracted activities are completed safely and reliably with minimal to no impact to customer operations
• Individual must successfully interface with customer organizations and maintain effective communications
• Individual may be asked to travel as needed to support projects outside of the Dallas area
• Bachelor’s Degree
Specific experience, knowledge and skills:
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Committed to a safe, reliable and efficient work environment – in that order
• Has strong analytical skills for assessing problems and developing corrective actions
• Demonstrates excellent time management and priority-setting skills; able to effectively advance multiple activities concurrently
• Able to interface professionally and effectively with all levels of management
• Has excellent people skills including collaboration, leadership and influencing others
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Committed to following best practices for mitigation and response to include WWPS’s Project Playbooks.
• Able to walk and assess job sites (e.g. decon work, confined space activities) in order to perform discovery work, bid walks and assessments.
• Able to manage suppliers to include, but not limited to, contract management, dispute resolution, incident reviews, supplier badging and training, safety/reliability assessments and schedules
• Able to read and understand construction drawings and specifications
• Able to manage and organize project and equipment documentation for delivery to the customer
• Use Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, AutoCAD, XID, SAP, Access and similar software to complete various tasks associated with the work above
• Experience with managing suppliers and supplier activities
• Experience with the semiconductor industry
• Experience with industrial facilities engineering
• Experience with a variety of fields of activities such as decontamination, recycling, confined space, rescue operations, incident command, environmental, safety and health
• Preferred - Bachelor’s Degree in emergency management, fire systems engineering, safety, or environmental
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 2
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Country United States
Job Location(s) USA-Texas-Dallas Metroplex
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.