Texas Instruments Business Planning Analyst in Dallas, Texas
Job ID 20503BR
Job Posting Title Business Planning Analyst
Job Description Change the world, love your job. At Texas Instruments (TI), you will have the opportunity to learn and grow – and create world changing technology. For more than 80 years, TI has continually reinvented itself by believing in people with endless curiosity who refuse to leave the world just how they found it. From developing leading edge semiconductor technologies and practicing responsible manufacturing, to caring for our employees and communities, innovating a better world is in our DNA. Come discover TI and why you belong here.
We have an immediate opening for an Operations Analyst. The selected candidate will be joining a dynamic and energetic team in the midst of an exciting time for the product lines and will play a pivotal role in achieving business growth objectives and priorities for the organization.
• Drive operational excellence in shipping performance, revenue attainment, leadtimes, inventory management, and overall customer satisfaction. • Interface with business units, the technology and manufacturing group (TMG) as well as overseas internal and external factories to insure capacity requirements are understood and bottlenecks/risks are managed.
• Support the business through excellent customer support, including direct communications with customer service, field sales, marketing, QA and product engineering. • Gather demand requirements that include customer forecasts, internal forecasts, and firm demand to represent appropriate forecast loadings. • Drive system and process improvements to enhance and enable planning systems
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of operations experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with management, regions, customers and functional boundaries.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, business acumen and judgment. • Needs to have a proactive work style with a strong work ethic, be a selfstarter, have demonstrated ability to multitask and work well under pressure with a positive and team centered attitude. • Good knowledge of SC operations/business planning systems (SAP etc) and processes as well as the manufacturing processes. • Advanced MS Excel skills (pull queries, create and manipulate pivot tables/charts, etc). • Bachelor’s Degree in industrial engineering, supply chain management, other business related field, or equivalent
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study Supply Chain Management
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Country United States
Job Location(s) USA-Texas-Dallas Metroplex
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.