Texas Instruments Americas Sales Operations: Pricing Specialist in Dallas, Texas
Job ID 22991BR
Job Posting Title Americas Sales Operations: Pricing Specialist
Job Description Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
The America’s Pricing Execution Team executes pricing requirements for assigned and unassigned accounts in alignment with BU guidelines through multiple sales channels, including responsibility for customer negotiations. The Pricing Specialist is responsible for executing pricing and pricing support activities across all channels for their accounts and/or markets.
As a Pricing Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to execute pricing and develop quoting strategies for all of TI’s products serving as the single point of pricing execution across all channels for assigned and unassigned accounts. You will be directly contributing to achieving revenue and market share through optimal pricing execution.
• Efficiently executes pricing across all channels for assigned and unassigned accounts
• Works collaboratively with sales and pricing managers to develop complete business case for escalation to set pricing at the optimal price target to win business
• Negotiates quarterly, bi-annual or annual customer pricing agreements
• Contributes to growing TI revenue and share by providing timely and effective price quoting
• Develops, analyzes and owns performance metrics
• Communicates and coordinates with regional counterparts to streamline processes and strive to achieve worldwide price transparency
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain
• Proficient with Excel, SAP, PowerPoint and reporting tools
• Strong communication, organization and time management skills
• Effective teaming skills required
• Effective negotiation skills required
• Ability to handle conflicting priorities in an operational environment
• Ability to quickly ramp on new tools and processes
• Understanding of TI products, systems and infrastructure
• Ability to travel`
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 2
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Country United States
Job Location(s) USA-Texas-Dallas Metroplex
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.