Texas Instruments Facilities Control Engineer Intern in Chengdu, China
Job ID 22722BR
Job Posting Title Facilities Control Engineer Intern
Job Description • Control system management includes PLC (programmable logic controller), SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition), Facilities network, SCADA servers and process related temperature/humidity/pressure transmitters and flow meters etc.
• PLC and SCADA program, trouble shooting. Collaborate with IT to maintain the servers and network. SFC (Statistical Factory Control) chart establish and publish to website for related engineers review.
• Collaborate with related system engineers and operations to optimal alarms descriptions, priority and etc.
• Work out and execute the controls project roadmap.
• Work on teams to improve yield, throughput and cycle time and process uptime improvement.
• Systems assessment and improvement roadmap establishment and implementation; Capital and expense projects execution in support of safety, reliability, quality, environmental and cost objective.
• Ensuring system operating reliably.
• Overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget and schedule.
• Manage technical, administrative, financial, schedule aspects, strategic communications, and customer stakeholder relationships during the execution of various facilities projects.
• Technician and operators training;
Job Opening Type Co-Op - New
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Temporary
Full-time / Part-time Part-Time
Job Location(s) China-Chengdu
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.