Texas Instruments Pre and Post-Silicon Validation Engineer in Bangalore, India
Job ID 21974BR
Job Posting Title Pre and Post-Silicon Validation Engineer
Job Description “The C2000 Microcontroller group at Texas Instruments India is looking for passionate engineers to work on the industry’s broadest and most diverse portfolio of MCUs
About the Group:
The C2000 team has been pioneering real-time control architecture in the micro-controller space for over 20 years now.
Our chips are everywhere from motor control, industrial drives, digital power and appliances, to electric vehicles (EV) and more! Here are some of the problems, our C2000 engineers have conquered
•First DSP with an architecture uniquely tuned for real-time control systems
•First hardware based real-time debug architecture
•First to introduce the concept of high resolution PWMs for control applications
•Hardware acceleration of control processing math functions
Do you want to know more about us? - Check out http://www.ti.com/microcontrollers/c2000-performance-mcus/real-time-control/overview.html ”
What will you be doing in this role? (Responsibilities)
• Pre and post-Silicon validation of C28x based MCUs.
• Drive validation strategy, create test plans for module/SOC validation.
• Developing C based tests and executing these on Palladium/FPGA/Zebu/other emulation platforms/Silicon.
• Use of TI’s Code Composer Studio, other debug environments to develop/debug C tests.
• Debugging on RTL/Palladium.
• Interaction with Architecture/RTL/DV teams during the IP/SOC cycle.
• Interaction with Product Applications/System applications team to ensure successful use of products in the market place.
• May involve creation of compiles, development of test benches on Palladium on a need basis.
What do we expect from you? (Mini Qualifications)
• Excellent debug and problem solving skill.
• Good knowledge of C. Experience in developing C based code for embedded CPUs.
• Knowledge of Cortex M3/M4/ TI C28x CPUs.
• Knowledge/debug with various bus protocols. Ex: AHB, APB
• Experience in debug/code development for CAN, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, UART.
• Good communication, team skills to interact with Architecture/RTL/DV/Product Applications teams.
• Ability to debug RTL (VHDL or Verilog), synthesis concepts.
• Experience with emulation platforms such as Palladium/FPGAs/Zebu is a plus.
Preferred Skills/ Experience
2-8 years of experience in pre-Silicon/post-Silicon validation.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Electrical Eng Technology
Electronics & Comm Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience 2
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) India-Bangalore
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.