Texas Instruments Automation Engineer in Bangalore, India
Job ID 20119BR
Job Posting Title Automation Engineer
Job Description Application requirements – Please include the answers to the following questions in the resume. Resumes without answers will not be considered.
1) If you had to design a database that you would later search for anagrams of a given input word, how would you go about it?
2) If you had a set of floating point numbers that are the noisy observed multiples of a particular integer, how would you go about finding the largest integer that is possibly the integer used to generate the numbers?
3) What is your coolest app idea that brings significant value but not many in the world would be able to think about.
Other requirements -
Applicants should be ready to relocate to India, Bangalore. Should be ready to join before December 1st 2017.
Bachelors, Masters degree in Electronics/Computer Science or related domains. People with Electronics background preferred. Experience : 0-2 years.
The person has to be self-driven, willing to interact with a variety of engineers, architect and engineer robust automation work flows. Ability to architect large software projects is a must. Should be proficient in the fields of algorithms’ optimization, numerical analysis and database management. Ability to think in terms of OOPs and experience in architecting complicated software is an added bonus.
• Proficient at C/C++, Preferably Python.
Work Profile –
• Responsible for automation of test and characterization setups.
• Establishing the work flow in the lab
• Interfacing instruments, custom boards to the PC
• Build platforms for data capture/management and numerical analysis
• Responsible for automation of design flows
• Work with engineers across the board from design engineer to layout engineer to characterization engineer and build holistic automated work flows
• Automate analog IC design, layout
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) India-Bangalore
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.