Texas Instruments Analog Layout Engineer in Bangalore, India
Job ID 24860BR
Job Posting Title Analog Layout Engineer
Who are we and what do we do?
Analog Power group is responsible for developing high performance, high power density and low cost analog products for power-management applications. In Battery Management Solution Group we design products for battery charging and battery-management functions. We design all types of power-management and mixed signal IP’s like LDOs, DCDC Buck/Boost Converter, data converters (ADC and DAC), supply supervisor/monitor, clocking, opamps, comparators, references, analog front ends. We strive to continually differentiate our products with best-in-class analog and raising the bar for competition.
What will you be doing in this role? (Responsibilities)
• Analog Layout Designer in the team working independently on development of high performance, power analog IP building blocks.
• Block level analog constraint understanding for matching, routing, placement of devices
• Design, supervision of layout, and verification of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits
• Interaction and work with global layout/design teams
What do we expect from you? (Mini Qualifications)
• Work on custom layout Analog IPs like LDOs, DCDC Buck/Boost Converter, data converters (ADC and DAC), supply supervisor/monitor, clocking, opamps, comparators, references, analog front ends, High speed IOs and custom layout of standard cells
• Performing verification checks like DRC/LVS/Antenna and fixing violations
• Work closely with the design engineers and layout engineers in designing and successfully delivering Analog Layouts
• Need to work and review layouts which produces good yield
• Must be highly focused and remain committed to obtaining closure on project goals.
Preferred Skills/ Experience
• 5-8 years of experience in analog layout
• Good understanding of advanced semiconductor technology process and device physics. (CMOS/Bi-CMOS/Power-FET technologies)
• Cadence tool set & features : Virtuoso L/XL, Physical Verification tools: Assura/Calibre/PVS etc
• Full-custom circuit layout/verification and RC extraction experience. Experiences in one or more of the following area is preferable:
• Mixed signal/analog/high performance layout, e.g. DC-DC, LDO, DAC, ADC, Opamp, comparators, supervisor, references, IOs etc.
• Experiences with ESD, Latch-Up, EMI, antenna and related layout solutions is preferable.
• Skilled in Best matching, compact area, low path impedance, top level routing/integration, noise-free layout is preferable
• Scripting in Perl/Skill for reducing layout effort, extracting parasitic, filtering etc.
• Good English skills, communication skills, and willingness to work with a global team.
• Good learning competency, self-motivated, and ability to work in diverse areas in a flexible and dynamic environment.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 5
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) India-Bangalore
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.