Texas Instruments South Asia Accounts Payable Associate in Baguio City, Philippines
Job ID 22845BR
Job Posting Title South Asia Accounts Payable Associate
Job Description Organization Summary:
The Purchase to Pay Organization (P2P) resides in the Worldwide Procurement & Logistics (WPL) Organization. The mission of the P2P organization is to leverage resources by merging vendor master setup, tactical procurement, accounts payable and expense statements into one organization. The P2P team owns the process from the setup of the vendor, to the order placement, to the payment to the provider. By combining all these areas, we can effectively make improvements to processes, tools and policies to create value beyond transactional efficiency. There are 4 P2P locations: Dallas, TX; Freising, Germany; Baguio City, Philippines; Shanghai, China.
The South Asia Accounts Payable specialist is responsible for processing all invoices received for payment in compliance with TI financial policies and procedures as well as local statutory requirements. South Asia invoice posting values are approximately $1.3B annually. The individual will work closely with internal and external partners to resolve any issues related to accounts payable.
• Receive, validate, process and retain PO and Non-PO Invoices in accordance with defined business processes and local statutory requirements
• Ensure invoices are posted within 3 days
• Contribute and support On-Time-Pay goal to achieve 95%
• Support AP Internal Controls Process
• Reconcile supplier statement of accounts
• Support compliance reporting requirements in an accurate and timely manner
• Resolve issues related to idoc errors associated with automated invoice feeds within 5 days of posting
• Collaborate with procurement, stockroom, receiving, purchasing coordinators and vendor master teams to resolve outstanding issues
• Submit requests for changes related to vendor master records
• Support requests for documentation from internal and external audits
• Correspond with vendors to resolve open inquires
• Gather, organize and present data for various management reviews
• Contribute to and support overall Global P2P priorities
• Work independently and proactively, to highlight trends, risks and opportunities for continuous improvement
• Support P2P projects as necessary
• Gain a complete understanding of all P2P processes
Special work environment:
• Must be able to accommodate early morning or evening global conference calls and interact with global team members and stakeholders.
• Possible infrequent international travel
Job Opening Type New College Grad - Non Co-Op
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Philippines-Baguio City
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.