Texas Instruments Internal Auditor in Taiwan
Job ID 20104BR
Job Posting Title Internal Auditor
Job Description Texas Instruments’ (TI) Corporate Audit department provides independent control assurance services for TI and TI's stakeholders. Its mission is to identify and communicate key risks before they have an impact on TI. This is accomplished by conducting objective and efficient audits, using the most innovative and technology driven audit approaches, and by being flexible and responsive to changing risks and priorities. TI's global approach provides opportunities for auditors to work in many of the countries that TI operates in. This Senior Auditor will be based in Taipei, Taiwan and will report to the Asia Audit Manager.
• Operate as part of a global team, performing financial and operational audits that test the internal controls for the Asia/Japan region.
• Perform risk assessments to determine areas of concern.
• Develop audit plans based on well thought out risk assessments to validate that controls exist and effectively mitigate risks.
• Develop audit objective and scope from the risk assessment as well as perform detailed audit planning, test work and solutions alignment.
• Analyze data to highlight trends, risks, and opportunities to improve internal controls.
• Gather and document adequate evidence to support test results and conclusions on the effectiveness of controls tested.
• Develop deep understanding of TI's world-wide processes, financial and operational policies and procedures.
• Evaluate the strength of an organization's internal controls, recognize weaknesses and work with the organization to implement innovative and effective solutions.
• Interface effectively with all levels of management across a broad range of functional disciplines.
• Communicate results effectively to management through concise audit reports.
• Provide clear guidance, communication and leadership in TI's Sarbanes Oxley compliance related activities.
• Contribute effectively to ad-hoc projects and teams across the region that may arise.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Taiwan
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.