Texas Instruments Foundry Quality Manager in Taiwan
Job ID 20794BR
Job Posting Title Foundry Quality Manager
Job Description • Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining quality assurance systems and activities across the external manufacturing supply base. Also closely works with customer quality engineering teams to address key customer concerns and to assist business unit quality teams with problem resolution. Interfaces between business/regional CQE teams and EM supplier management/operations teams.
• Actively drives continuous improvement by focusing suppliers on building a quality operational foundation. Quality improvement initiatives are developed and deployed through collaboration with the External Manufacturing Team (Leadership Team, Regional/Resident Operations and Supplier Relationship Management teams), as well as key TMG Quality Teams. These activities are focused on accomplishing the following:
• Conduct initial assessments of potential suppliers
• Ensure supplier processes are defined and comprehend risk mitigation & improvement plans
• Drive root cause analysis and CAPA of systemic quality non-conformances
• Assist supplier in managing New Product Introduction and change management projects
• Measure supplier performance and drive improvement through effective & clear action plans
• Support EM LT Management and PDO reviews as well as Internal / External audit requirements (ISO/TS16949)
• Interfaces with TI Businesses, Manufacturing Quality and Product Engineering as appropriate in supporting factory root cause investigations through the EM subcon PQE and foundry quality teams.
• The EM Quality Manager plays an integral role on the EM Leadership team supporting strategy, providing periodic quality updates / status of improvement initiatives
• Travel required around the world (25%-30% estimated) supporting Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) across Asia
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Minimum Years of Experience 10
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Taiwan
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.