Texas Instruments Tax Specialist in Shanghai, China
Job ID 20040BR
Job Posting Title Tax Specialist
Job Description Key responsibilities:
• Monthly, quarterly and annual VAT, CIT and other tax filing with high quality of accuracy
• Accountable for US GAAP to PRC GAAP adjustments, PRC GAAP to local tax adjustments
• Responsible for statutory audits and preparation of statutory financial reports
• Maintain high quality of tax accounts; monitor and analyze tax related account balances
• Assist to prepare the Transfer Pricing documentations and cope with the solutions to eliminate potential TP risks
• Assist to the preparation of Bilateral APA application
• Be responsible for tax audits and internal tax health check to identify tax compliance issues with effective solutions
• Assist to the application of tax exemptions, tax incentives, tax savings and other subsidies.
• Accountable for statistical reports requested by various government authorities
• Support on M&A projects, including incorporation and liquidation of legal entities
• Quick adaptation to changes in tax laws or business models, identify the potential tax impact, research and provide tax advisory as a business partner
• Other ad hoc tax and finance related tasks assigned by management
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) China-Shanghai
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.