Texas Instruments Test Engineer in Melaka, Malaysia
Job ID 19471BR
Job Posting Title Test Engineer
Job Description • Support development and implementation of strategies to achieve profitability targets through new products development, cost reduction, capacity expansion and yield enhancement projects.
• Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities associated with portfolio management.
• Primary point of contact for all operational aspects related to assigned portfolio, including supply chain management, manufacturing, quality, customer service, sales and marketing, technical publications, document control, etc.
• Take ownership for resolving customer quality and application issues
• Lead and facilitate cross function teams for problem solving. This includes coordination activities with the key stakeholders in other regions to achieve common goals.
• Take leadership role to establish relationships with key contacts in wafer fabrication and assembly manufacturing sites to ensure strong communication and effective problem solving
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Electronics & Comm Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Malaysia-Melaka
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.