Texas Instruments Systems Engineer in Bangalore, India
Job ID 19180BR
Job Posting Title Systems Engineer
Job Description Job Description
• Systems Engineer for Hotswap/eFuse products.
• Solve customer's edge of PCB power management and circuit protection problems
• Distill customer requirements to detailed product specifications
• Product and roadmap definition of mid- voltage eFuse Products.
• Negotiating system specs with customers and IC designers.
• Customer support for release-to-marketed device.
• Understanding protection standards, and customer end equipment standards.
• Understanding customer systems and requirements.
• Work with design team to develop innovative devices.
• Silicon validation from system/app side
• Help silicon debug from system perspective.
• Help to drive existing and new product revenue.
• Work closely with business development team for competition analysis, customer support and product marketing.
• Providing technical training to customers and FAEs, and giving technical presentations
• Supporting and solving customer design issues on their system board.
• Complete validation of new products before releasing samples to customers
• report and resolve system or IC level issues with the team•
• 5+ Years of experience in Power Management systems/applications
• Strong fundamentals in circuit analysis
• PCB debug skills
Unique Selling Features of the Job
• Opportunity to join the eFuse product space that is growing at an exciting pace
• The person gets to Own, create/influence the road-map and products for next-generation, and create revenue using existing products.
• Opportunity to learn full product development flow from close interaction with local & global team: Concept to Production.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 5
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) India-Bangalore
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.