Texas Instruments RF/Analog Design Engineers in Bangalore, India
Job ID 20218BR
Job Posting Title RF/Analog Design Engineers
Job Description Who are we and what do we do?
High Speed Amplifiers group is starting RF amplifier design activity in TI India. The roadmap includes RF frequency Operational Amplifiers, DVGAs, LNA, PA etc operating from a few GHz to mmWave frequencies. The development will be done in a phased manner. The team will start with BiCMOS process and also explore GaAs and GaN processes.
We are looking for RF/Analog Design Engineers and Design Lead.
What will you be doing in this role? (Responsibilities)
• Understand systems, applications, requirements, specifications.
• Understand process and packaging capabilities and limitations
• Develop architecture and implement circuit solutions
• Develop simulation and test methodologies
• Collaborating with cross functional teams for product development.
• Participate in taking product from concept to RTM
What do we expect from you? (Minimum Qualifications)
• Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 3 yrs (5 yrs for lead position) of relevant professional experience in design of RF/analog circuits.
• Proven track record of handling complex IPs including silicon debug.
• Collaboration with cross functional global development teams with good communication skills.
Preferred Skills/ Experience
• Experience with full chip design to tape-out and silicon debug
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) India-Bangalore
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.